Friday 20 June 2014

The last time I saw The Rolling Stones


It was on June 18 2007. They were due to appear in Athens in June 2006, then cancelled because of Keith and the coconut tree incident, while the local organizers did not attempt to reschedule in the next year like other countries did. So I decided to make the trip to Lyon, France to see them there. This was my first concert trip and if you've been following this blog then this is the one  that started it all...
 






Setlist
  1. Start Me Up
  2. It's Only Rock'n Roll
  3. She's So Cold
  4. Bitch
  5. Monkey Man
  6. Let It Bleed
  7. Midnight Rambler
  8. I'll Go Crazy
  9. Tumbling Dice
    --- Introductions
  10. You Got The Silver (Keith)
  11. I Wanna Hold You (Keith)
  12. Miss You (to B-stage)
  13. Rough Justice (B-stage)
  14. Get Off Of My Cloud (B-stage)
  15. Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
  16. Sympathy For The Devil
  17. Brown Sugar
  18. Satisfaction
  19. Jumping Jack Flash (encore)


The next time I will see The Rolling Stones is in Rome this Sunday...

No comments: